Can I just say..I am extremely blessed!!
I serve a risen Savior who, thankfully, forgives me for everything I have done in the past and the sins I commit today. He loves me and is faithful and just.
God has blessed me with a wonderful husband. A wonderful husband that loves God. He loves me, loves our children and provides for us.
I have 3 children that sometimes drive me nuts but, are no doubt more precious than gold. Each of them hold a special place in my heart. I know that by placing them in God's hands, they are taken care of. He does a MUCH better job at it than I do.
At our church (Antioch), we are doing a series called, "Live Like You Were Dying." Bro. Jason has challenged us this week to 'speak sweeter' and Appreciate, Pray, & Encourage. I am guilty of speaking harshly to others, especially those in my house. So, as I begin this challenge, I hope you would join me. Look closely at yourself and think..Do your words hurt or help? Do they uplift or degrade?
14 years ago


5 comments:
I love that phrase!
Live Like You Were Dying
That has been my attitude I've tried to carry all week within myself!
I think we are all blessed =) hugs mama!
I have something for you!
http://breannaanddave.blogspot.com/2009/01/friend-award.html
Certianly something to think about. Thanks Casey.
The series at your church sounds very interesting...I hope to read more about it here :)
Thanks for sharing that Casey!
Post a Comment