Friday, September 5, 2014

Let's do THIS!

Yes, it's been a long time…

But now, hopefully, I'll be committed.  Life happens!  In fact, it happens so fast we lose track of things (like blogs).  Long forgotten and then *POOF* one day, you remember and think, yeah…I can do that!  So, here I am.  Hoping to make this part of my life..again.. 

US…Well, I'm still at home. I am struggling with the thought of going back to work.  After 8 years (WOW!), I just don't know if I can remember enough to get back on the horse.  I am sure things have changed and we definitely live in a different place than before so, who knows.  I want to be here for every party, field trip, etc. But, I need something MORE… I am struggling because I feel that God intended for me to raise my kids in a certain way but feel like I am being selfish (?) for this life not being enough. Does that make sense?  

Hubs is working a LOT.  I am so proud of all that he has accomplished in his career.  He travels sometimes and thats ok.  We deal with it and the kids seem to do ok while he is gone.  His traveling seems to keep us close because we are actually given a chance to miss each other. For that, I am grateful.  

The kids…where do I start?  I'll have to sleep on that and get back with you tomorrow ;)

No comments: