
Well, it's the new year and everything is anew! Well, kind-of.....ok, not so much for me! I'm still hanging out at home with the boys. They are getting so big! I can't believe how much they've grown over the past few months. Tucker is about 26 lbs. and I'll find out on Tuesday how much Cooper has grown. They are both such blessings to me and our whole family.
Tucker is almost 19 mo. old now and he is a handful! He is also extremely funny. I think he may be our family entertainer. He loves to listen to music, dance, watch Noggin, and irritate his siblings. And, like any other kid his age, he like to get into things he's not suppose to. He has learned to climb out of his high chair and up the baby gate. Tucker likes to watch Jack's Big Music Show, Imagination Movers, Yo Gabba Gabba, and his Elmo movie. Over the past few weeks, he's decided to talk. He can say so many things now like: Momma, bite, more, please, cheese, mine, all done, thank you, eye, teeth, and I'm sure there are others that I can't remember right now. He is such a fun little boy to be around. I love to hear him laugh, it makes my heart melt.
Cooper will soon be 5 mo. old. He too is growing too fast. He is the best baby in the world!! So calm, so content. He loves to laugh. If he hears anyone laughing, he just has to join in! Cooper thinks the world of his sister and brother....after all, they are the funniest people he knows. He can roll from his tummy to his back and from his back to his side. He also likes to 'talk' to whoever will listen. Cooper is sleeping through the night (for the most part) which makes us all happy! Due to Tucker's peanut allergy, we are postponing solids until Cooper is 6 mo. old. I don't mind at all...that just gives me more opportunities to hold him while I feed him. I know Cooper is my last baby and I don't want to rush his growing up. I want him to always be my baby.


1 comment:
AHhhh I LOVE this layout! it fits your family perfectly!!! I love your photos too!!! I can't wait to read all of what you write!
Post a Comment