Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dr. appt/ @ Mom's house

I went to the Dr. yesterday and I am dialated to 1 cm. Everything looks good and is progressing like normal. I asked Dr. Lawerence if it was ok for me to come to Mom's house in order to be here for her hysterectomy. She ok'd it with only the agreement that I would stay hydrated, not walk a lot, and to return to Conway if I had constant Braxton-Hicks contractions for more than an hour.

So, we came here to Mom's yesterday afternoon. She arrived at the Women's Center at 5:30am this morning and her surgery was scheduled for 7:30. Unfortunately, the Dr. had a few delays and she didn't actually go back to the OR until 11. The Dr. reported that she did great and that there were no surprises. Mom got back to her room a little before 2 pm. She is currently hooked up to a Morphine pump but, doing well. I call my sister a little while ago and she said that Mom is doing great. She has sat up and ate a few things. She seems to be recovering quickly and really wants to get up and walk. Hopefully, she won't do too much today and pay for it later.

We Love You Mom!! Get Well Soon!

No comments: