Friday, August 1, 2008

My First One


This is my first blog...I just hope I can remember to update it!!

As for our family -

David: He stays busy working ... for Wal-Mart and establishing a real estate business. He's been working on this real estate thing for about a year and it's going really well. I just hope he's able to get a break soon - he works so hard.

Emily: She'll be in 1st grade starting Aug. 18 at Vilonia Primary School. She's starting her 2nd year of gymnastics and is doing great!! I am so impressed by how well she does. Plus - she loves it and that makes me happy too!

Tucker: He is cutting his 2 top teeth and they are making him miserable. Poor baby :*( Other than that - he's doing great! He's becoming such a big boy. He's walking all over the place and climbing on anything that will be still long enough. He's all boy -- rough and tumble all the time. He loves to wrestle and chase Emily down (to pull her hair of course!).

Me: Well, I'm due Aug. 22 with Cooper Joffre Watson! But, thanks to Dr. Lawerence, I'll be induced on Aug. 14. I'm just trying to make it each day without burning up or burning out! I've been having TONS of braxton hicks contractions today. Which is really weird for me - I've never had them with any of my other pregnancies. Maybe that means Coop will come earlier than my induction date!




No comments: