That is the question. I've had my induction planned/scheduled for 2 wks. now and I'm starting to rethink it. I know that everything would be fine and the baby would arrive safely and I'm not scared of the pain or anything like that. I'm just not ready. Physically - Yes, I'm tired of being pregnant. But, mentally and emotionally - no, I'm not ready to have 2 babies. My house needs to be cleaned and i don't have the energy to do it. The crib hasn't come in yet (not that he'll be sleeping in there immediately afterwards). I just don't feel ready....I don't know how I'm going to take care of a grade schooler, an active toddler, and a newborn. I'm just terrified! I know I'll be tired from taking care of the baby all night and then need to take care of Tucker all day and then be able to help Emily with homework and activities in the afternoons. Oh yeah - and cook supper. David is an awesome husband/father but, I can't expect him to be able to drop everything and help me everyday.
Although whether or not I choose to induce isn't going to affect the outcome, I'm just not sure if i should start it any earlier than I have to!
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment